Powered by WebAds

Monday, June 30, 2008

Wishful thinking

Syrian foreign minister Walid Moallem on his country's nuclear program.
"As a Syrian citizen, I think that had Syria had such a secret program, it wouldn't have allowed inspectors to visit the site. ... This is logic," Foreign Minister Walid Moallem said at a joint news conference in Damascus with his Norwegian counterpart, Jonas Gahr Stoere.

"But as a citizen, I wish that Syria would have such a program because Israel simply has made strides in manufacturing nuclear weapons," he said.
Heh.

And have another doughnut Walid.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

They do think that? The only thing I can take comfort in is Israel's leadership is not yet stupid enough to make Israel's nuclear program details public. That's enough to stop right there. I doubt they read the Israel Matzav blog but I really don't want to give them any ideas. They've given away too much already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google